1.Reynolds, John J
8 Phyllis Dr
2.Mc Reynolds John Rev
23 Freedom Pl
66 1st Pl
4.Marlene Reynolds-Cox, DDS
731 White Plains Rd
5.Dr. Martina Reynolds DDS
57 W 57th St Ste 806
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental Labs
One dental exam with in-office consultation and one Zoom teeth-whitening treatment
595 Madison Ave Rm 2008
Medical & Dental X-Ray LabsDentistsMedical Imaging Services
7.Reynolds, Terrilyn J
241 W 30th St
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future