A Place For Mom
Serving the Spring Valley area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
1.La Vida Real
11588 Via Rancho San Diego
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living FacilitiesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesRetirement Communities
My grandma has lived at La Vida Real for 2 years. She is happy and well taken care of. The caregivers are friendly and caring towards her and towards our family. The management is available and resp
2.Brighton Place Spring Valley
9009 Campo Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesHomes-Institutional & AgedAssisted Living FacilitiesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
Brighton Place is your average nursing home and is recommended if your loved one is on a fixed income. My mom has been in this home for several years and has always been treated well. Medical staff
3.Mount Miguel Covenant Village
325 Kempton St
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityRetirement Communities
Mount Miguel Covenant Village is an active, vibrant, continuing care retirement community located in Spring Valley, CA. We provide a wide range of services, including residential independant living, a
4.Country Hills Health Care Center
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
Contact Us For More Information
5.Good Samaritan Retirement Center
1515 Jamacha Way
Assisted Living FacilitiesCommunity ChurchesRetirement CommunitiesNursing & Convalescent Homes
The Good Samaritan Retirement Center is a non-profit 501(C)(3) organization. Our mission is to ensure all residents are treated with love and respect which exemplifies what it truly means to be a Good
6.Rose's Greenfield Manor
2083 Greenfield Dr
Residential Care FacilitiesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
You don't have to put Mom in a nursing home. Private caring home for only (6) elderly residents are treated with dignity and love. Also short-term care available.
7.Amaya Springs Health Care Center
8625 Lamar St
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityMedical ClinicsNursing & Convalescent Homes
Assisted Living Costs
www.Caring.com/Assisted_Living 12+ Facilities Near You.Compare Pictures, Pricing, Options.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.