Infinity from Marvin by Veracity Window and Door
8250 Camino Santa Fe Ste B, San Diego, CA, 92121
1.Sears Home Improvement
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationSiding ContractorsRoofing Services ConsultantsShingles
Let Sears Home Services handle your home improvement needs. Whether you’re updating your heating and cooling system, fixing a leaky roof or creating your dream kitchen, our specialists at Sears Home SMore Nearby Locations »
2.MJR Home Improvement
2820 Via Orange Way Ste O
Home ImprovementsAltering & Remodeling ContractorsBuilding ContractorsGeneral Contractors
3.Lemon Grove Glass & Supply
Shower Doors & EnclosuresGlass Furniture TopsHome Repair & MaintenanceDoor & Window Screens
Glass Repair & Replacement. Shower Door Enclosures. Table Tops and more FREE ESTIMATES
4.Lars Remodeling & Design
4703 Spring St
Altering & Remodeling ContractorsDeck BuildersKitchen Planning & Remodeling ServiceLandscaping & Lawn Services
5.Thomas J Taylor Construction
8189 Center St
General ContractorsDoor RepairDrywall ContractorsFireplaces
8173 Commercial St
General ContractorsAltering & Remodeling ContractorsBuilding Construction ConsultantsBuilding Specialties
7.Aero Patio & Home Improvement Inc
3564 Harris St
Patio BuildersDeck BuildersAltering & Remodeling ContractorsHome Improvements
1902 Highland Ave, National City, CA, 91950
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.