7457 Harwin Dr Ste 250, Houston, TX, 77036
1.Spy Emporium- Spy Shop & Surveillance Equipment
1550 Westheimer Rd
Surveillance EquipmentPolice EquipmentPrivate Investigators & DetectivesVehicle Tracking Devices
Spy Emporium is your headquarters for spy and surveillance equipment. If you are looking for a spy shop with knowledgeable staff and great prices then look no further than Spy Emporium. Huge selection
2.Dixie Safe And Lock
7920 Gulf Fwy
Security Control Systems & MonitoringLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-MoversBank Equipment & Supplies
Dixie Safe and Lock helped me a lot. Me and my kids were locked out of our house and they had a locksmith get to us and let us in within 20min. Not only was the service tech fast and friendly the pric
3.Dixie Safe & Lock
7920 Gulf Fwy
Surveillance EquipmentLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Movers
Whether your business needs a master re-key or you have any other locksmith-related needs, you can count on Dixie Security Solutions for quality residential and commercial locksmith services, availabl
4.G M Cable Contractors IncServing the Spring, TX area
Surveillance EquipmentComputer Cable & Wire InstallationDrilling & Boring ContractorsFiber Optics-Components, Equipment & Systems
We can take care of all of your company's cable and networking requirements. GM Cable Contractors GM Cable Contractors, Inc. provides our customers with LAN/WAN design, engineering and installation; C
5.ASI Sales and Services, Inc.
Security Control Systems & MonitoringMarketing ConsultantsMedical AlarmsSurveillance Equipment
They came out on Monday installed on Tuesday. Very happy with our cameras. We would recommend them to a friend.
6.Spy Shop 2000 Dot Com
5702 Bingle Rd
7.Green's Lock Shop
18117 Kuykendahl Rd
Locks & LocksmithsAccess Control SystemsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Lowest Prices Since 1981.15 Minute Response Time.$29 Service Call on Auto Lockouts
9039 Katy Fwy Ste 312, Houston, TX, 77024
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.