Davam Urgent Care
6022 Fm 1488 Rd, Magnolia, TX, 77354
1.V Care Community Medical Center North
14721 Pebble Bend Dr
2.Community Medical Supply Inc
10118 Long Point Rd
Medical Equipment & SuppliesBack Care Products & ServicesDiaper ServiceOxygen Therapy Equipment
3.Community Medical Laboratory
5200 West Loop S
4.V Care Community Medical Ctr
8121 Broadway St
Business Consultants-Medical Billing Services
5.Community Medical and Mental Services Inc
9898 Bissonnet St Ste 584
6.Vcare Community Medical Center
2615 Strawberry Rd
7.The Woodlands Healthcare Center
4650 S Panther Creek Dr
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNurses-Home ServicesHomes-Institutional & Aged
Everyone at Woodlands Healthcare Center has been wonderful to My Papa Charles and I. There attention to detail has been very impressive. From the office personal to the medical (especially the nurses)
PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Spring area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.