Martin Diagnostic Clinic
710 Lawrence St, Tomball, TX, 77375
1.Rebecca Huey - PA-C - BodyLogicMD of The Woodlands
2530 Terranova West Dr
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Physicians Specializing in Natural Bioidentical Hormone Therapy integrated with Fitness and Nutrition.
3700 Atascocita Rd Ste 802
Massage TherapistsBeauty SalonsMassage ServicesSports Medicine & Injuries Treatment
3.Bodylogicmd of Houston
1001 West Loop S
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
Davam Urgent Care
6022 Fm 1488 Rd, Magnolia, TX, 77354
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.