1.Kidzcare Pediatrics PC
517B Hwy 210
My family has been apart of this practice since it opened and have never had anything but good experiences here. We have a daughter who has a very extensive medical history and sometimes things can ge
2.Talecris Plasma Resources
4600 Bragg Blvd
Blood Banks & CentersMedical Clinics
3.Neighborhood Clinic Family & Urgent Care
1095 N Bragg Blvd
ClinicsUrgent CareMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Great Friendly and affordable clinic!! Staff was very nice, offices were clean and presentable, and the doctors, nurses, and receptionist were all professional!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE!! KEEP U
810 Chapel Hill Rd
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
5.Walmart - Pharmacy
670 Lillington Hwy
Visit your local Walmart pharmacy for your healthcare needs including prescription drugs, refills, flu-shots & immunizations, eye care, walk-in clinics, and pet meds.More Nearby Locations »
6.Buffalo Lake Medical P
213 Skyland Plz
250 The Inner Cir
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.