1.American Arbor LLC.
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesStump Removal & Grinding
I'm a very tough critic on reviews and I must say I Highly recommend these guys!! They came right over when I called, gave me a very fair quote for cutting down a huge limb on a tree I was afraid was
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Heyboer Landscape Maintenance Inc
4735 8th St
MulchesLawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesRetaining Walls
4.Casemier's Lawn Care
Lawn MaintenanceLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscaping Equipment & Supplies
*Serving The West Michigan Area *Residential - Commercial *Free Estimates *Licensed & Insured
5.Denny's Tree Service
2410 Dame Rd
Tree ServiceStump Removal & GrindingLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Denny came out himself and did the estimate and I gave them the job. I think it was a small job for them, but they seemed glad to do it. A few days later they had 3 guys at my place with a large buc
6.Saginaw Valley Sod & Berry FarmServing the Spring Lake, MI area
Sod & Sodding ServiceLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn Services
* Commercial Growers of KY Blue Grass Sod, Raspberries, Strawberries, Asparagus and Many Vegetables * Farm Fresh Produce is Sold at the Farm When in Season ASSOCIATION Home Builders Association of Sag
7.Bill's Little Mowing Service
16465 Collins Ln
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Bill’s Little Mowing Service is a company based out of Spring Lake Michigan and we are starting our third year of successful operation. We offer a wide variety of outdoor services including Mowing/Tri
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.