Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
1.H. Howard Weeks, D.D.S.
615 E Nash St
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Relax and smile. The office of H. Howard Weeks, D.D.S., in Spring Hope, NC, offer caring, comprehensive and friendly dental to you and your entire family. Our state-of-the-art care means that you can
2.Hassell Howard Weeks III, DDS
615 E Nash St
3.Watson Family Dentistry
603 Nash St W
DentistsPediatric DentistryDental HygienistsImplant Dentistry
The dental practice of Dr. Amy Watson is a place you can call home. We are committed to making your dental experience the best possible. Our friendly team is always available to answer questions and g
4.Immediate Dental Care
1468 Tarboro St W
DentistsImplant DentistryCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Immediate Dental Care knows the difference a brilliant smile makes. Our patients from Wilson, NC and other areas know that difference from personal experience-schedule an appointment to find out and e
5.Henderson Family Dentistry
560 Dabney Dr # C
Dr. Mazda Berenjian and Dr. Hushang Ghodrat of Henderson Family Dentistry in Henderson, NC provide full service dental care for everyone in your family. For years, we have provided the families within
6.Bald & Associates Oral SurgeryServing the Spring Hope, NC area
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
Dr Bald is the kindest oral surgeon I have ever had the pleasure to encounter in my entire life. He is thorough, compassionate and my observations has a wonderful rapport with all his patients. He i
7.Zebulon Family Dentistry
313 Hospital Rd
Visit our website
Find Spring Hope Dentists
http://localpros247.com/dentists Call for Affordable Local Dentists.Contact a Dentist Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future