Serving the Spring Hill area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
1.Turf Masters Lawn Care
4922 Port Royal Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
2.Turf Masters Lawn Care Inc
4045 Joe Peay Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
3.Turf Masters Lawn Care
GardenersLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
4.Turf Master Inc.
4540 Joe Peay Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
5.Turf Care Landscapes
2321 Grandview Ave
Landscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLawn MaintenanceGardeners
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.