Serving the Spring Hill area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
1.Young's Home Improvements
1727 Wilkes Ln
Flooring ContractorsHome ImprovementsHome Repair & MaintenancePatio Covers & Enclosures
2.Johnson's Carpets & Floors
1208 S Main St
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsTile-Contractors & DealersCarpet & Rug Dealers
$1.00 square yard off purchase of regular price carpet. .20 cents off per square foot purchase of regular price Hardwood or Laminate Flooring
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Answered the phone quickly with a dry, stale attitude already. I introduced myself and he immediately skipped to asking hat I was calling about. I asked if they install carpet for commercial locations
Visit our website
5.ServiceMaster by Stechyn & Son
412 Lynda Lee Ln
Flooring ContractorsDuct CleaningCarpet & Rug Cleaning Equipment & SuppliesJanitorial Service
ServiceMaster by Stechyn & Son has been in business for 10 years and is a family owned and operated business. We provide services to commercial and residential properties in Maury, Marshal, Lawrence,
2400 Hicks ln
General ContractorsAltering & Remodeling ContractorsRoofing ContractorsHome Improvements
7.Sears Home Improvement
Furnaces-HeatingHeating Equipment & Systems-RepairingHeat PumpsAir Conditioning Equipment & Systems
Let Sears Home Services handle your home improvement needs. Whether you are updating your heating and cooling system, fixing a leaky roof or creating your dream kitchen, our specialists at Sears Home
Local Carpet & Flooring
www.Services-Connect.com Huge Selection from Quality BrandsCourteous In-Home Consultation!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?