1.Planned Parenthood Of SW Tampa
236 E Bearss Ave
Family Planning Information CentersBirth Control Information & Services
2.Planned Parenthood - Tampa Health Center
8068 N 56th St
Birth Control Information & ServicesAbortion ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersHealth & Welfare Clinics
Visit the Planned Parenthood health clinic for men and women in Tampa, FL for the day after pill, abortion procedures, pregnancy resources, family planning, STD treatment, and birth control.
10051 5th St N
Birth Control Information & ServicesAIDS Information & ServicesSTD Testing CentersPregnancy Information & Services
8950 Dr Martin Luther King Jr St N Ste 102
Birth Control Information & ServicesAbortion ServicesPregnancy CounselingClinics
5.All Women's Family Planning
28960 Us Highway 19 N
Family Planning Information CentersAbortion Services More InfoPREFERRED
6.American Family PlanningServing the Spring Hill, FL area
Abortion ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
American Family Planning is a private medical and counseling facility. AFP was established in Northwest Florida to provide low-fee, confidential medical care to women of all ages. From the beginning,
7.A New Generation
134 E Fort Dade Ave
Family Planning Information CentersAbortion AlternativesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.