1.O'Sullivan and DeLuca Dentistry
3429 Mariner Blvd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
$295 Zoom Whitening+1more
Wonderful dentists and staff who always make you feel like you're family! Highly recommend!
2.Care One of Florida
11123 County Line Rd
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
Urgent Care Center Spring Hill Family owned and operated, Care One of Florida was founded in 2003 by local Nurse Practitioners Anthony and Stacie Laviano to provide competent, timely and cost effectiv
3.Bayfront Health Spring Hill
10461 Quality Dr
Medical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, ObstetricsClinics
I was brought to this hospital by ambulance for bacterial pneumonia in both lungs. My oxygen level was in the 70's. While in the emergency room I had a woman wake me up and tell me that I needed to p
4.Ackley Dental Group
1530 Pinehurst Dr
DentistsDental HygienistsClinicsDental Clinics
Ackley Dental Group has been serving the community of Spring Hill since 1981. Our dental team is dedicated to providing our patients with personalized, gentle, and professional care. We strive for exc
5.Fyzical Spring Hill
6119 Deltona Blvd
ClinicsRehabilitation ServicesSprings-Wholesale & ManufacturersSprings-Coil, Flat, Precision, Etc
"helping you maximze your potential"
6.Lakeside Family Dental Care
8454 Northcliffe Blvd
Cosmetic DentistryClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
My husband & I have been patients here for over 10 years & have always received excellent care. The staff & doctor are pleasant & knowledgeable - would not think of going anywhere else!
7.Chaney Chiropractic Clinic
4056 Commercial Way
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesClinicsPain ManagementPhysical Therapy Clinics
Dr. Chaney is a great doctor and his staff is wonderful!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.