Darling Electric Inc
Brooksville, FL, 34604
1.Wommack Electric, Air Conditioning & Heating
1395 Deltona Blvd
ElectriciansAir Conditioning Service & RepairHeating Equipment & SystemsAir Conditioning Equipment & Systems
Wommack Electric and Wommack Heating and Air Conditioning Inc., is a full service contractor offering all types of residential and commercial work. Founded in 1984, we are a family owned and operated
2329 Fayson Ln
Taddeo Electrical Contractors, Inc., was founded on the bedrock principles of discipline, professionalism, quality, fairness and attention to the details that matter most to you, which clearly sets us
3.24/7 Electric LLC
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Fantastic customer service. They answered my call when I called. She was very detailed and thorough with what they were going to do what time they would be there. She had to check her electricians sch
4.Darling Electric Inc
ElectriciansGeneral ContractorsBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & Maintenance
Land O Lakes,FL
ElectriciansWater HeatersPlumbersAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
Click for Coupon+3more
Welcome to Cornerstone Pros – Air Conditioning, Plumbing, Electrical where we’re setting the standard for plumbing, electrical and HVAC service. It’s a challenge to find a contractor you can trust wit
6.Gillis Electric Inc
ElectriciansUtility CompaniesHome Repair & MaintenanceHome Improvements
I would highly reccomend Gillis Electric. Three times now I have needed their expertise. They show up on-time, get the job done right the first time, and most importantly - at a fair price.
7.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
Land O Lakes, FL, 34639
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.