Serving the Spring Hill area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
1.David Rose Lawn Care
14161 Kingmont St
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesPressure Washing Equipment & Services
2.David Benton Lawn Care Services
9542 Ed St
No Internet Heading Assigned
3.Dave's Prime Cut Lawn Services
7840 Anthula Ct
New Port Richey,FL
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesGardenersLandscape Contractors
4.David Rowe Lawn Svc
8500 E Keating Park St
5.Dave's Tractor Svc
7490 W Green Acres St
Tractor Repair & ServiceTractor DealersFarm EquipmentLawn Maintenance
Spring Hill Lawn Service
yp.WhoWhere.com Lawn Service - Call usTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
This is a family owned business, Frank ,Connie and sons. We needed to replace our front lawn with St. Augustine Sod. Frank made a special effort to come over the same day to look at our lawn and give us an estimate It was important to accomplish the job soon due to HOA guidelines where we live. Both of us our veterans, Frank the Marines and myself the Navy. We connected immediately and agreed to a price that same day and made arrangements to have it completed with a 2 week period. Very professional job and the nicest people to do business with. We highly reccommend them and would call them again for additional work when needed!!!
They give you the best price possible.with excellent and promptful service .i had mutipulie est. done and the prices were far greater.very respectful and nice people i will def. recomand to every boby i know
Great Job! Michael's crew did a great job mowing & edging our 1.5 acre yard in Brooksville, FL. We will definitely recommend JessCourt Lawn Service to our friends & family.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.