1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Timber Ridge Landscape & Design LLC
14242 W Reinke Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesDeck BuildersLandscape Contractors
Termite ControlPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialLawn Maintenance
I enjoy knowing that I do not have to handle the chemicals to keep my lawn looking its best. I do not have to buy protective gear to put it down nor do I have to wonder when to do it. Brooks Guetlin iMore Nearby Locations »
4.Go Green Landscapes
218 cedar st
Patio BuildersRetaining WallsLandscape ContractorsLawn Maintenance
5.Made By Jeff
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscaping Equipment & Supplies
Ever needed one company to do everything? That is what we at Made By Jeff are trying to accomplish. With endless trades and a variety of products, Made By Jeff is one of the few companys that can do i
6.Rainmaker Irrigation Services
N10453 McIntosh Rd
Irrigation Systems & EquipmentSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscape Designers & ConsultantsGardeners
7.Greener Grass Systems
Irrigation Systems & EquipmentSprinklers-Garden & LawnLawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.