1.Gold Seal Plumbing
PlumbersGarbage Disposal RepairPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSeptic Tanks & Systems
2.1st Response Plumbing
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPipe ThawingWater Heater Repair
Jared was wonderful and responded quickly to our plea for help. He is very knowledgeable and has a great deal of integrity. Jared would be my first call for plumbing problems.
3.Dana Fleming Plumbing
4109 E Sumac Dr
PlumbersWater HeatersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies
If you are looking for clean and knowledgeable plumber that can provide complete residential and commercial plumbing repairs and drain cleaning services, than Dana Fleming Plumbing is your best soluti
225 N Division St
PlumbersWater HeatersWater Heater Repair
Our plumbing experts are trained, licensed and certified. We proudly service clients throughout the Spokane and Coeur d'Alene areas. You can expect the highest level of expertise when you deal with Sc
922 S Hatch St
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsExcavation ContractorsSewer Contractors
I have two important reasons for wanting to do everything myself, 1) I'm low on funds and 2) I like being capable. Some jobs, however, require the support of a pro. Jeromie is great! I am usually VER
6.All Star Plumbing, Inc.
7608 N Market St
PlumbersWater HeatersSewer Cleaners & RepairersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
Welcome to All Star Plumbing, Inc.! All Star Plumbing, Inc. is located in Spokane, Washington. Is there a problem with your water heater? Do not worry, we will have you back to hot showers in no time!
1201 S Havana St
PlumbersSewer ContractorsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater Heaters
Since 1969, the professionals at Ripley's Plumbing have been serving people in the Spokane area by providing plumbing services of the highest caliber. We are dedicated to giving our customers a level
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today PlumbingTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?