Rebecca Attorney Sheppard At Law
16114 E Indiana Ave Ste 205, Spokane Valley, WA, 99216 Bankruptcy Help Starts Here.
1.St Nicholas Orthodox Church
1325 E Queen Ave
Orthodox ChurchesEastern Orthodox ChurchesChurches & Places of Worship
2.Bergh G Nicholas Atty
717 W Sprague Ave Ste 1200
AttorneysGeneral Practice AttorneysLabor & Employment Law AttorneysTax Attorneys
3.Nicholas Knapton Ps
505 W Riverside Ave Ste 605
Accountants-Certified PublicBookkeepingAccounting ServicesTax Return Preparation
4.Dr. Nicholas Todd Ranson, MD
427 S Bernard St
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons
5.Nicholas George Attorney & Counselor at Law PS Inc
1312 N Monroe St Suite 263
AttorneysCriminal Law AttorneysTraffic Law Attorneys
6.Sandersfeld, Nicholas R
105 W 8th Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
7.Degroat, Nicholas L
528 E Spokane Falls Blvd
Occupational TherapistsPhysical Therapists
Serving the Spokane area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.