1.Hearthstone Lawn & Tree Care
5219 S Julia St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Fernridge Tree Service is your first and only call for all tree and shrub concerns. We have all the equipment necessary to tackle any job that you might have, big or small. We are now a certified arbo
2.Spokane Pro Care
7610 N Freya St
Tree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesLandscape Contractors
Operational since 1987, Spokane ProCare is a full-service landscape maintenance company. The company provides a range of services, such as fertilization, weed control, lawn mowing, insect control, spr
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
4.Inland Saw & Equipment
421 S Dishman Mica Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesSharpening Service
So we took our lawnmower into this business seeing the positive reviews for it. However, they do not honor what they promise you. If this is how business is run, I dont know how they stay in business.
5.Inland Lawn Maintenance
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & LawnPest Control Services
The owner of this company is such a nice guy. They are reliable, dependable and most importantly they really know what they are doing! I will definitely refer them to anyone I know that needs landsc
6.C & C Yard Care Inc
5210 N Florida St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & Lawn
C & C Yard Care, founded in 1985, provides a variety of landscape maintenance and installation services. It provides residential and commercial grounds maintenance, landscaping and snow removal servic
7.A.T.W Lawn Care & More
1211 E Mission Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal Service
Your Neighborhood Lawn Care Family
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.