Liberty Lake Family Dentistry - Michelle R Olmstead DDS
1328 N Stanford Ln, Liberty Lake, WA, 99019
1.Scott Davis, DDS
123 W Francis Ave Ste 103
DentistsClinicsImplant DentistryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
Called on a Friday night for a crown that came off and they got me in the next day at 7:00 in the morning! The Best Dentist I have ever been too! Very informative on what he his doing. His son was a p
2.All About Smiles PLLC
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Comfortable. fast and affordable.
101 W Cascade Way Ste 200
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental LabsDental Clinics
Love working here - Best boss ever... It is so nice to be able to KNOW that my friends and family are getting the absolute best care ever when they come to see us, & getting to work with such marvelouMore Nearby Locations »
4.Millwood Family Dental
3018 N Argonne Rd
The service was excellent. I was comfortable with the staff and the Doctor was very understanding of my concerns and very helpful explaining the options and procedures. I highy recommend Millwood Fam
82 E Francis Ave
It's so clean and the staff are always so nice and go over and above what there Jobintitles them to do. They make sure your comfortable the whole time and try to make an appoiontment when you can make
315 W Hastings Rd
DentistsDental ClinicsPediatric DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
Spokane Dental loves to see you smile. Really, we do. That's because we take great pride in offering the most up-to-date dental techniques in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere, served up by our knowledge
7.Crump Steven G DDS
3606 S Regal St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Steven G Crump, DDS is a 1980 graduate of Georgetown University School of Dentistry giving him 35 years of experience. Our caring staff provides for your every dental need from preventive dental care
Scott Davis, DDS
123 W Francis Ave Ste 103, Spokane, WA, 99205
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future