1.All About Smiles PLLC
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryDentists
Comfortable. fast and affordable.
2.Susan Mahan Kohls, DDS
2020 E 29th Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant Dentistry
I had a terrible experience. Was thinking of filing a complaint with the State Board. Please don't go here. Definitely NOT for children.
3.Ivory Denture Clinic
5735 N Division St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersJanitorial ServiceDental ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
I have been a patient of Ivory denture for quite some time and have enjoyed the service over the years. Melissa and her staff have been extremely courteous and have always fitted me in as needed. Th
4.Fox's Spokane Denture Clinic Inc
1723 S Ray St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsMedical Imaging ServicesDental Labs
A Washington Denturist - G.R. Fox Fox's Spokane Denture Clinic has been serving the public since 1988! OPEN TO THE PUBLIC! * Full & Partial Dentures * Relines * Repairs * Dentures Over Implants * Work
3201 S Grand Blvd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Stephen Mills, DDS has been serving the dental needs of the Spokane area for over 20 years. He and his talented team take great pride in making sure each patient has the very best experience. We a
6.Hunter Denture Studio of Spokane
1105 W Francis Ave Ste B
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsClinics
101 W Cascade Way Ste 200
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental LabsDental Clinics
Love working here - Best boss ever... It is so nice to be able to KNOW that my friends and family are getting the absolute best care ever when they come to see us, & getting to work with such marvelouMore Nearby Locations »
Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.