1.Scott Davis, DDS
123 W Francis Ave Ste 103
DentistsClinicsImplant DentistryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
Called on a Friday night for a crown that came off and they got me in the next day at 7:00 in the morning! The Best Dentist I have ever been too! Very informative on what he his doing. His son was a p
2.All About Smiles PLLC
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Comfortable. fast and affordable.
3.Susan Mahan Kohls, DDS
2020 E 29th Ave
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryPediatric Dentistry
I had a terrible experience. Was thinking of filing a complaint with the State Board. Please don't go here. Definitely NOT for children.
4.Oral Surgery Plus
123 W Francis Ave
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant Dentistry
Oral Surgery Plus practices a full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with expertise ranging from corrective jaw surgery to wisdom tooth removal. We can also diagnose and treat facial pain, facia
82 E Francis Ave
It's so clean and the staff are always so nice and go over and above what there Jobintitles them to do. They make sure your comfortable the whole time and try to make an appoiontment when you can make
6.Fox's Spokane Denture Clinic Inc
1723 S Ray St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsMedical Imaging ServicesDental Labs
A Washington Denturist - G.R. Fox Fox's Spokane Denture Clinic has been serving the public since 1988! OPEN TO THE PUBLIC! * Full & Partial Dentures * Relines * Repairs * Dentures Over Implants * Work
7.Millwood Family Dental
3018 N Argonne Rd
The service was excellent. I was comfortable with the staff and the Doctor was very understanding of my concerns and very helpful explaining the options and procedures. I highy recommend Millwood Fam
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future