Serving the Spokane Valley area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today! More Info
1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
111 N Vista Rd Ste 7f
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsMothproofing
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
3.pristine lawn care
PO Box 891
Lawn MaintenanceSnow Removal ServiceSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscaping & Lawn Services
Pristine Lawn Care Spokane. We are a local family owned business specializing in professional lawn maintenance. We go above and beyond with your outdoor living space to keep your lawn and land looking
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
5.Hearthstone Lawn & Tree Care
5219 S Julia St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Fernridge Tree Service is your first and only call for all tree and shrub concerns. We have all the equipment necessary to tackle any job that you might have, big or small. We are now a certified arbo
6.Spokane Pro Care
7610 N Freya St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesLandscape Contractors
Operational since 1987, Spokane ProCare is a full-service landscape maintenance company. The company provides a range of services, such as fertilization, weed control, lawn mowing, insect control, spr
7.Empire Spray Service Inc
5521 E Boone Ave
Pest Control ServicesWeed Control ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn Maintenance
Serving the Spokane Valley area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.