Low Price Keys
114 Guenther St, Sugar Land, TX, 77478 Proudly serving Sugar land ,Katy, Rosenberg, Needleville and surrounding areas More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Fantastic service and good value - Mark was extremely friendly and helpful in advising on the appropriate deadlock for my apartment. Highly recommend!!!
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
What a nice guy. Gorge called me back within about 20 minutes of speaking with the dispatcher. He quickly identified the solution -- one that I could tackle more quickly on my own. Helpful, free advic
3.American Local Locksmith Montgomery County
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
4.Bridge City Lock & KeyServing the Splendora, TX area
Locks & LocksmithsAccess Control SystemsSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsDoor Closers & Checks
5.Astro Lock And Safe, LLC
1004 Fm 1960 Bypass Rd E Ste C
Locks & Locksmiths
6.Dixie Safe And Lock
7920 Gulf Fwy
Security Control Systems & MonitoringLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Movers
Dixie Safe and Lock helped me a lot. Me and my kids were locked out of our house and they had a locksmith get to us and let us in within 20min. Not only was the service tech fast and friendly the pric
7.Felix & Sons Lock Service
15724 Highway 321
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Secure Your Home Today
www.besthomesecuritycompanys.com Find The Best Company For YouOver 2,653 real customer reviews
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.