1.East Montgomery Comm Clinic
16401 1st St
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
I switched my insurance to this clinic about 3 years ago, and most the time I am very happy about and with them. When it comes to getting test, and all lab work, they are great, even having a CT scan
2.East Montgomery County Animal Hospital
16715 Fm 1485 Rd
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinarians
3.Community Clinic for East Houston
14700 Fm 2100 Rd
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.