2606 16th St
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
2.L & C Tire Service Inc
2807 15th St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & RepairAutomobile Parts & Supplies
3.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
2200 17th St
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
4.Okoboji Motor Company
2720 17th St
New Car DealersUsed Car DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & Service
Okoboji Motor Company is an automotive dealership located at 2720 17th Street. You can find GM parts, auto repair services, and new and used vehicles at this Spirit Lake auto dealer.More Nearby Locations »
5.Sears Home Improvement
Plastic WindowsWindowsWood WindowsTire Dealers
Sears Home Improvement is your trusted, long term partner. We've been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears specialist fo
6.Monro Muffler Brake & Service
Tire DealersBrake RepairMufflers & Exhaust SystemsAuto Oil & Lube
On The Rim & Out The Door® is our revolutionary pricing policy. A traditional tire dealers tire prices do not include installation. On average, this costs $68 extra on a set of four tires. We include
7.Meineke Car Care Centers
Tire DealersAutomobile Electrical EquipmentAutomobile AccessoriesAuto Repair & Service
Meineke is your one-stop shop for total car care. Save time by scheduling your appointment online at Meineke.com, or visit one of our 900 locations. Contact your local Meineke for information about fi
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.