Call A Pro
Serving the Spirit Lake area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I called Local Locksmith based on the reviews as well and they were great. The service was fast and the locksmith even gave me a small discount because I had multiple locks to change.
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Paul is so nice! He saved my ass today. I have no idea how did I lose my car key. Paul returned my call in 10min and showed up in 40min. He said if my key is inside of car. It will be $98 only which s
Locks & Locksmiths
I am well aware that the locksmith here is very good at what he does. That's the reason I tried this service. I am not disappointed.
4.Shaws Of Okoboji
1796 Highway 71 N
Locks & LocksmithsWood ProductsPaintLumber
5.Shaw Paint Glass & Locksmithing
1796 Highway 71 N
Locks & LocksmithsAltering & Remodeling ContractorsWallpaper Hanging Equipment & SuppliesPainting Contractors
We offer retail, paint service, glass service, locksmithing, color matching, awnings, shower doors, custom framing, faux finishes, windshield replacement/repair, and we have do it yourself tips on hom
409 23rd St
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Auto Entry lockout service provides around the clock service for those that find themselves locked out of there vehicles. We offer timely, professional service to the great lakes region.* Automobile l
Local 24/7 Locksmith
localpros247.com/locksmiths Call for Super Fast Locksmith Help!#1 in Speed & Price.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.