Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Spindale area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
1.Breakthrough Chiropractic Clinic, PA
487 West St
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMedical Clinics
2.Calvillo, Paul S DC
1322 W Main St
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesClinics
3.Blanton Miller & Moore DDS PA
363 N Main St
Cosmetic DentistryClinicsDentistsDental Clinics
4.Forest City Family Dentistry
621 S Broadway St
Cosmetic DentistryClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
We work with patients to educate them about dental health and procedures. All staff members are united in the effort to deliver excellent dental service and to make each patient as comfortable as poss
5.Spindale Family Practice
144 Reservation Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Allergy & Immunology
236 Ellington Hts
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMarriage & Family TherapistsCounseling ServicesClinics
123 Hendersonville Road,
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
At MAHEC we are passionate about excellence in healthcare. For 41 years we have provided high quality, compassionate healthcare as a foundation for training top physicians and health professionals.MAH
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.