1.Choctaw Memorial Hospital
HospitalsEmergency Care FacilitiesMedical CentersSurgery Centers
Formed in 1950, Choctaw Memorial Hospital is a provider of a variety of health care services. Based in Hugo, Okla., the hospital specializes in emergency care, diagnostic imaging, mammography, surgica
510 NE E St
HospitalsSurgery CentersMedical Centers
3.Lane Frost Health and Rehabilitation Center
2815 E Jackson St
Medical CentersHospitalsEmergency Care Facilities
Lane Frost Health and Rehabilitation Center is a private, nonprofit 50-bed inpatient hospital providing long-term health and acute care services to the people of southeastern Oklahoma. It offers healt
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.