1.Child Health Specialty Clinic
1200 1st Ave E
2.Iowa Spine Care
1200 1st Ave E Ste D
3.Hough Jason C DO
11200 1st Ave E Ste C
Osteopathic ClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
1200 1st Ave E
HospitalsEmergency Care FacilitiesMedical CentersMedical Clinics
Our 500-plus employees are dedicated to bringing you high quality health care, delivered with a compassionate touch. Our healthcare facility continues to grow and change as we strive to meet the healt
5.Sherry Stern Pa- C
20 W 6th St Ste 1
Physician AssistantsMedical Clinics
116 E 11th St Ste 103
Occupational TherapistsMedical CentersPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
7.Hope Haven Intensive Psych & Rehab Services
920 S Grand Ave
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMedical Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.