1.Child Health Specialty Clinic
1200 1st Ave E
337 11th St SW Ste 1
3.Sanford Sheldon Hartley Clinic
512 3rd St NE
Sanford Sheldon Hartley Clinic in Hartley, IA provides urgent care, adult trauma and emergency medicine to patients with critically ill or injured.
4.My Skin Clinics
1008 Eastview Ave Ste 6
Physicians & Surgeons, DermatologySkin CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Neurology
5.Hartley Mercy Medical Clinic
231 N 8th Ave W
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Centers
2700 23rd St Ste C
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeSpeech-Language PathologistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
7.Spirit Lake V A Outpatient Clinic
1310 Lake St
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.