1.Spartanburg Medical Center
101 E Wood St
2.Spartanburg Medical Ctr
118 Dillon Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
3.County of Spartanburg
525 Union St
County & Parish GovernmentMedical CentersGovernment Offices
Spartanburg Emergency Medical Service offers a range of life support emergency medical care and ambulance transportation services for the citizens of Spartanburg County, S.C. It provides a variety of
4.Spartanburg Regional Sports Medicine Institute-Upward Star Center
9768 Warren H Abernathy Hwy
Medical ClinicsRehabilitation Services
5.Spartanburg Regional Healthcare
151 Peachwood Centre Dr
Medical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
6.Hearing Center of Spartanburg ENT
1330 Boiling Springs Rd
Medical ClinicsHearing Aids & Assistive DevicesAudiologists
Fantastic office. Highly recommend!
7.Spartanburg Pediatric Health Center
201 E Broad St Ste 210
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.