1.J. Baker Lawn Care
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesWeed Control ServiceLawn Maintenance
J. Baker Lawn Care is a wonderful, honest company here in Spartanburg that has very reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to others!
2.Greenleaf Lawn Care
461 E Main St
GardenersLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
3.Double Js Lawn Care
188 Octavia Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
4.R P Lawn Care
115 Maxine St
Landscaping & Lawn Services
5.JCN LAWN CARE AND MAINTENANCE
212 collingwood lane
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
6.Emory's Lawn Care
113 Woodhaven Dr
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsGardeners
7.Joe's Complete Lawn Care
105 Townsend Ct
GardenersLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn Maintenance
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.