Wakefield Buick GMC
300 E Saint John St, Spartanburg, SC, 29302
125 Russell St
Restaurant Equipment-Repair & ServiceRefrigeration Equipment-Commercial & IndustrialFamily Style RestaurantsRefrigerating Equipment-Commercial & Industrial-Servicing
Physicians & Surgeons
3.Joe Gibson Auto World
496 W Main St
New Car Dealers
4.Cates, Gibson G
853 N Church St
205 John B White Sr Blvd
No Internet Heading Assigned
322 N Pine St
7.Dr. Gregory L Gibson, MD
3941 Highway 9
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Professional Heating & Cooling
140 Johnson Ln, Roebuck, SC, 29376
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.