Leo And Eds Auto Service
1576 Plainfield Ave NE, Grand Rapids, MI, 49505
430 E Division St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & RepairAutomobile Parts & Supplies
always good service and good prices.
2.Rio City Tire & Auto
1127 Grandville Ave SW
No Internet Heading Assigned
3.Tri City Auto Repair
628 E Savidge St
Auto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto Springs & SuspensionAuto Transmission
They have always got me in fast and really know what they are doing. They are the only place I trust my vehicles to.
4.Tri-City Towing Service
12 N Beechtree St
TowingTire DealersAutomotive Roadside ServiceTruck Wrecking
This is a 24 hour towing service which provides towing, lock-out service, winching, tire changes, and accident recovery.
Tom's Service Center
1608 Walker Ave NW, Grand Rapids, MI, 49504
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.