10509 Professional Cir Ste 101, Reno, NV, 89521
1.Silver State SpineCare
1055 Roberta Ln
Physicians & SurgeonsTransportation Law AttorneysAttorneysPhysicians & Surgeons, Neurology
I no longer have any pain. I am able to go to school and sit through the entire class without pain. Thank you. I will send anyone with Back and Neck pain to see you since I know you can help them.
2.Wildcreek Family Medical Center
2125 Green Vista Dr
Physicians & Surgeons
I just waited an hour for an appointment that I booked over a month ago. She is booked way out because she has limited hours and long wait times. I didn't even get in to see the doctor. They didn't
3.Sierra Mountain Health
628 Lake St
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsMental Health Services
They make their own mental health issues by running a leaf blower at 8 in the morning. some people work late assoles
4.OB Gyn Associates
645 N Arlington Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics
I love this office! I have received nothing but excellent care from my doctor and the nurse practitioners I have seen in the office! My doctor answers any questions I have and her assistant always cal
5.Kiener Joseph L MD FACS
530 Hammill Ln
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic SurgerySkin Care
I found Dr Kiener and his office staff to be extremely friendly and professional. Surgery results far exceeded my expectations. Would highly recommend Dr Kiener to anyone considering plastic surger
6.Ear Nose & Throat Specialists
900 Ryland St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersAudiologists
Dr. West - true professional, the sort of doctor you just don't come across very often. My entire family (2 kids, myself & my husband) have been and still are patients of Dr. West for about 13 years n
7.Eye Care Professionals
10685 Professional Cir Ste A
Physicians & SurgeonsOptometristsLaser Vision CorrectionPhysicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology
For complete, leading-edge eye care... Trust your eyes to experience, leadership & reputation. Founded in the 1950s, Eye Care Professionals has a long tradition of setting Northern Nevada’s standard f
Murphy Plastic Surgery and Medical Spa
10401 Double R Blvd, Reno, NV, 89521
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.