Easy Rooter Plumbing
125 London Dr, Sparks, NV, 89434
1.McClenahan J W Co.
1610 Marietta Way
PlumbersPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
2.McClenahan J W Co.Serving the Sparks, NV area
No Internet Heading Assigned
Michael's Plumbing Heating & Air
670 Kresge Ln, Sparks, NV, 89431
Please try reloading the page.
Fast Work, had a water heater leak and Mark showed up in 30 mins shut water off had the new water heater installed and hauled the old one away. You can not believe how clean the work was. I would call them again if i needed any other tip of work.
Great service and great work. Scheduled quickly, completed well, and very cordial. I would use them again for future plumbing needs.Jenna M. Reno, NV
Thank you for solving a problem that we had for years and that no other plumber could fix. Mike Bass came out, on time, and solved what turned out to be a common issue. I have no idea why nobody else could fix. In any event, Mike was on time, professional and the rates were exceptional. I won't ever call another plumber.
Front office gal great and responsive....BUT...The plumber person who came out said we would have an estimate two days later.Two days came and went, called twice to follow up and three weeks later I'm still waiting.No go!
We are a local small business & a repeat customer with Roto-Rooter for about 3 years now. Every time we call them they give us a thorough analysis of our situation & cost effective options to assist on the pocket book! Their service & professionalism is outstanding & we will continue to call them because we trust their company!From our business "Advanced Locksmith Services" to yours Thank You!
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?