Sweet Water Dentistry - Phillip N. Greer, DDS
5915 Sweet Water Cir, Fairhope, AL, 36532
1.Dr David W Dotson
6475 Jordan Rd
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
At Jubilee Dentistry our team of dental professionals will take care of your entire family in a comfortable and relaxed setting. New patients are always welcome and emergency appointments are availabl
2.Smith Anne C
28119 N Main St
3.Northcutt Dental Practice
23678 US Highway 98
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
I have been going to Northcutt Dental for the past five years and I love it! The staff and doctors are very friendly, it is very clean, and I use their dental assistance saving plan which is a great
4.Eastern Shore Dental PC
2213 Us Highway 98
5.Baldwin Denture Center LLC
28080 U S Hwy 98 Daphne
Don't let our name fool you, we offer more than dentures! This is a full service dental center. We offer a variety of services that includes cleanings, fillings, root canals, crowns, extractions, brid
24370 Us Highway 98
DentistsCosmetic DentistryClinicsDental Clinics
Elizabeth is great. Dr. Deese and his staff are very professional and knowledgeable about any dental questions you may have would refer to anyone who might ask me.
8477 County Road 64
I absolutely love Southern Dentistry! They are absolutely amazing!!!
U Save Dentistry
5352 Highway 90 W, Mobile, AL, 36619
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future