12953 Publishers Dr Ste 100, Fishers, IN, 46038
1.Bradley J Shuder DDS
549 E County Line Rd Ste G
The patient care experience provided by Dr. Shuder and his staff is first rate. Everyone is very friendly yet professional and that goes a long way toward making me, the patient, feel relaxed and in
2.Jansen Family Dentistry
710 Averitt Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
Providing Dentistry for Adults and Children for Over 25 Years. Preventative - Restorative - Cosmetic; New Patients Are Welcome; Financing is Available.
3.Sauer Dentistry of Center Grove
704 S State Road 135
Dr. Sauer and his staff are the only people I will ever trust with my dental needs! They have awesome technology. I have had a couple of fillings done here. No pain with the numbing. I didn't even kno
4.A Dental Touch
973 Emerson Pkwy
DentistsDental HygienistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesPediatric Dentistry
I have been a patient of A Dental Touch's for close to 9 years. Never had a bad experience and love how the ladies treat us like family.
5.Maddigan, Daniel R DDS
723 Main St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
6.Paul Charles D DDS
8001 Shelby St
DentistsImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Paul is a lifelong Hoosier from Columbus, Indiana. He earned his B.A. at Indiana University in 1974, majoring in Chemistry and Biological Sciences. He earned his D.D.S. in 1978 from Indiana Univer
7.Sarah C. Condra D.D.S
8001 Shelby St
Klemen, John M DDS
6112 N College Ave, Indianapolis, IN, 46220
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future