2100 E Randol Mill Rd, Arlington, TX, 76011
6200 Southwest Blvd
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationBuilding SpecialtiesHome Repair & MaintenanceFurniture Stores
Ajax Glass & Mirror has been a part of the Fort Worth economy since 1945. Currently operating are third generation brothers, Arthur and Buddy Moses. Their grandfather and his brother started the busin
2100 E Randol Mill Rd
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceAltering & Remodeling Contractors
Founded by Kerry W. Brennan currently President of Brennan Enterprises. Recognized in the past 28 years as an elite professional remodeling firm dedicated to complete customer satisfaction. Serving 40
3.Ranger Glass and MirrorServing the Southlake, TX area
Plate & Window Glass Repair & ReplacementHome Repair & MaintenanceShower Doors & EnclosuresWindows-Repair, Replacement & Installation
Talk about affordable and prompt. I was amazed at how quickly their team was able to get to me and fix my storefront's window after a bad storm. They were professional, on time, and didn't hassle me i
4.Bedford Glass and Mirror Co
1815 Bedford Rd
Plate & Window Glass Repair & ReplacementGlass-Beveled, Carved, Etched, Ornamental, EtcWindowsGlass-Auto, Plate, Window, Etc
good people will take care of you - give them a chance and you will not be dissappointed
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationWindowsHome Repair & MaintenancePlate & Window Glass Repair & Replacement
$25 OFF any purchase of $250 or more on in-home glass service+2more
I Recently had windows replaced at my house(Such a stressfull process). I got quotes from a few places in and around the Springfield Illinois Area. I called the Glass Doctor. Saw some reviews, good aMore Nearby Locations »
6.Sears Home Improvements - Windows- Repair, Replacement & Installation
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & Maintenance
Sears Home Improvements is your trusted, long term partner. We’ve been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears Specialist f
7.Ameratex Builders Supply
1263 W Hurst Blvd
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & MaintenanceHeating Equipment & SystemsFireplaces
Founded in 1968, Ameratex Builders Supply offers sale and distribution of building products mainly to the new home construction industry. The company also provides products to individuals who are buil
Sears Home Improvement
Serving the Southlake area. Improve your home today!Windows, kitchen, bath or siding.
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.