Allstate Insurance Company
Serving the Southlake area.
1.Dr. Cheryl Principe Lopez, OD
303 E Overton Rd
Optometrists-OD-Therapy & Visual TrainingOptometrists
2.Lopez-Bhushan, Gloria, DDS
500 Flower Mound Rd
3.Lopez, Rosa C, DDS
1067 Tranquilla Dr
4.Emilio Lopez DDS, PC
103 E Belt Line Rd, Suite H
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Welcome to our office! My name is Dr. Lopez and I am the owner and dentist. In a world of chain dental clinics run by salespeople, we are the alternative. We are a friendly dental office with a dedica
1208 E Bethany Dr
6.Lopez, Ana Isabel
700 E Southlake Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
7.Monica Lopez MD
1625 Lancaster Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, ObstetricsSurgery Centers
Key-Whitman Eye Center
11442 N Central Expy, Dallas, TX, 75243
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.