J & D Auto Service Inc
13051 Capital St, Oak Park, MI, 48237
1.Protech Foreign and Domestic
24111 Telegraph Rd
Auto Repair & Service
Amazing shop, will bend over backwards for you, great customer service. I am surprised by the bad comments on here when I could not have asked for better customer service. I did not feel cheated espec
2.Protech Security, Inc.
17348 W 12 Mile Rd Ste 201
Security Guard & Patrol Service
3.Protech Complete Auto
24701 Telegraph Rd
No Internet Heading Assigned
21477 Bridge St
5.Pro Tech Auto Care
19401 W 8 Mile Rd
Used Car DealersNew Car DealersAuto Repair & Service
6.Tech Pro Solutions
19150 Birwood St
Information Processing & Retrieval Equipment & Systems
7.Collision Pro Tech
14520 W 7 Mile Rd
Automobile Body Repairing & PaintingDent Removal
These guys can't even pay their bills. Stay away! this company wrote us checks for parts. The first check was $100 or so, we had to hold it for a few days before we could even cash it. The second che
One Stop Collision Shop
130 Middlebelt Rd, Garden City, MI, 48135
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.