43902 Woodward Ave Ste 240, Bloomfield Hills, MI, 48302
1.Dr James E Beale
15600 W 12 Mile Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
2.Johnson, James E, MD
17700 Northland Park Ct
Physicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative TreatmentPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
3.Butler James E MD PC
20905 Greenfield Rd Ste 700
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Dr. James E Whitman, MD
3930 E 8 Mile Rd
Physicians & Surgeons
5.Labes, James E, MD
28555 Orchard Lake Rd Ste 120
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
6.Honet, James E, MD
799 Denison Ct Ste B
Physicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementPhysicians & Surgeons, AnesthesiologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
This doctor really helped me out and I have never felt better! I recommend him to anybody. He is really good.
7.Blessman, James E, MD
3939 Woodward Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Universal Dental Center
28282 Dequindre Rd, Warren, MI, 48092
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.