Mike Morse Law Firm
24901 Northwestern Hwy Ste 700, Southfield, MI, 48075
1.Bernstein & Bernstein
18831 W 12 Mile Rd
Accident & Property Damage AttorneysAutomobile Accident AttorneysEmployee Benefits & Worker Compensation AttorneysAttorneys
Visit our website
Representing The Injured & Disabled Since 1921 Big Settlements Don't Happen By Accident Free Case Consultation
2.Goodman Acker, P.C.
17000 W 10 Mile Rd
Accident & Property Damage AttorneysAttorneysWrongful Death AttorneysPersonal Injury Law Attorneys
Mr. GOLDMAN represented me in a slip n fall case and I couldn't have been more pleased with all of his work compassion professionalism and he's a very likeable person on top of all that! Not only did
3.The Law Offices Of Todd J Stearn, P.C
29829 Greenfield Rd Ste 101
AttorneysCriminal Law AttorneysPersonal Injury Law AttorneysAccident & Property Damage Attorneys
Great attorney! Very respectful and helpful in handling my case. Very happy with my settlement.
4.Mike Morse Law Firm
24901 Northwestern Hwy Ste 700
Wrongful Death AttorneysTransportation Law AttorneysAttorneysAccident & Property Damage Attorneys
One law firm is leading the way. One call can make the difference. The Mike Morse Law Firm Michigan’s Largest Personal Injury Firm with more than 20 years of experience and 250 Million Dollars in sett
5.Gordon & Pont PC
21700 Northwestern Hwy
Automobile Accident AttorneysAttorneysPersonal Injury Law AttorneysTransportation Law Attorneys
Gordon & Pont PC is Michigan's premier personal injury and disability rights law firm. Since 1958, Gordon & Pont PC has helped thousands of people throughout Michigan just like you. We are aggressive
6.Turner & Turner Attorneys At Law PC
26000 W 12 Mile Rd
Personal Injury Law AttorneysAccident & Property Damage AttorneysAttorneys
Boutique law firm focusing on clients as individuals. Practice areas: personal injury, auto/motorcycle/truck accidents, medical malpractice, birth injury, brain injury, dog bites, nursing home abuse.
Posner Posner & Posner
26000 W 12 Mile Rd, Southfield, MI, 48034
Please try reloading the page.
- Ask for referrals: Find out if anyone you know has ever had an accident attorney, and if so, what was their service like? Would they recommend them?
- Research lawyers: How much experience do they have? What is their success rate? What is their level of willingness to go to trial? Do they specialize in auto accident law? Are there any peer reviews from other attorneys or clients available?
- Know your budget: Employing an attorney can get costly, and some are more expensive than others. Have a budget in mind and find an attorney that won’t exceed it.
- License plate number, contact information, and insurance provider of other driver
- What happened during the accident
- If the other driver is intoxicated
- Weather conditions
- How many witnesses there are, as well as their names and phone numbers