6380 Cliffdale Rd, Fayetteville, NC, 28314 More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
When I called Local Locksmith I got Professional and reasonable prices. Knows their stuff and provides a great service. Will request them for sure.
2.J & S Locksmith
5816 Yadkin Rd
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
J & S Locksmith is a family owned and operated company located in Fayetteville, North Carolina, serving the surrounding areas. The owners, Jackie and Steve Bright, are both United States Army veterans
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Finding a locksmith without shady business practices is like finding a needle in a haystack. However, Tom and his business are truly just that! I moved into my new condo a few months ago and kept sl
4.American Locksmith Service in Cumberland County
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmith Referral ServiceLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
5.4 Got Keys
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
We are a fully functioning locksmith company providing you a quick and efficient way of getting back into your locked vehicle or home. We specialize in being timely and mannerly where we take care of
5263 Church St
Locks & LocksmithsMedical Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & Supplies
Alarm Technologies is a security alarm company in Hope Mills, NC, serving the residents and businesses of all of Cumberland and surrounding counties. Our team of technicians has decades of experience
920 Oxendine School Rd
Locks & LocksmithsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringMartial Arts Instruction
Security Plus has been a trusted name since 1992. We proudly and reliably serve the Carolinas with professional and economical security products and services. Our goal is to insure you have service wh
J & S Locksmith
5816 Yadkin Rd, Fayetteville, NC, 28303
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.