146 Ashland Ave
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
2.Life Stream Healthcare Allnc
50 Elm St
Medical ClinicsHome Health ServicesPhysical Therapists
100 South St Ste 102
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons
4.The Kenny Clinic
256 Hamilton St
5.Your Options Medical Centers
341 Main St
Pregnancy Information & ServicesMedical ClinicsClinics
Your Life Matters was extremely helpful in my difficult time. The staff is filled with amazing and caring people that actually listen to you! From the first time I walked in to get a free pregnancy te
6.Dr. Charles A Sommer, MD
94 South St
Physicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
Dr Irwin did a good job of removing cataract, but results are not that successful in one of two eyes.
7.Radius Healthcare Center At Southbridge
84 Chapin St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living FacilitiesMedical ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
This nursing facility forced my mother to have a medical procedure that was unecessary forcing her to be catheterized instead of taking her to the bathroom when she needed to go. They also made her s
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.