29 Pine St
2.Harrington Memorial Hospital
100 South Street
Harrington Memorial Hospital is a nonprofit institution that offers a range of heath and medical care services. Founded in 1931, it is a 110-plus-bed hospital that serves the residents of south-centra
3.Harrington HealthCare System
100 South St
HospitalsEmergency Care Facilities
4.Harrington Memorial Hospital
118 W Main St
No Internet Heading Assigned
116 Belmont St
6.Harrington Physician Services, Inc.
79 Sayles St
Physicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative TreatmentPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
7.Harrington Physician Svc
128 Main St
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.