S Evans Construction Co
660 N Graham St, Memphis, TN, 38122
1.Public Works Collins Yard
304 Collins St
Concrete ContractorsRoad Building ContractorsMasonry Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
2.kolby's concrete and yard work
3188 flag lake Rd
Buildings-ConcreteLandscaping & Lawn ServicesCarpentersSand & Gravel
We are to brothers that has done concrete work with our dad all our life. Now we are starting up business. We can do any type of concrete work. We also do all types of yard work and build porches, dec
4944 Highway 305 N
4921 Hickory Hill Rd
MulchesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsLawn Maintenance
4994 Highway 305 N
Landscaping Equipment & Supplies
6.Worthy Works Lawn and Tree Service
934 Emmie St
Tree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn Services
7.Landscape Works Inc
2562 Sam Cooper Blvd
Landscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn Services
The Career Fast Track
www.uti.edu Get Trained & Start Your Career InAbout A Year. Learn More At UTI.edu
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.