1.Dabov, Gregory D, MD
1211 Union Ave
Physicians & Surgeons
2.Dabov, Gregory D, MD
1400 S Germantown Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Weight Loss ManagementPhysical Therapists
3.Dabov, Gregory D, MD
1458 W Poplar Ave
Physicians & Surgeons
Please try reloading the page.
Dr. Chanin.....2 words....Absolutely amazing!!! Best Ear, Nose and Throat specialist ever! (We have seen a few!) He is excellent with children. My daughter loves him! He is very informative and explains, where anyone can understand. My daughter has been very sick this past year. He didn't push surgery at all. (Like some doctors like to do) He took the necessary steps and as a last resort, she had her tonsils and adenoids removed. She ate pizza the night of surgery! Had minimum pain. No bleeding. Has been a completely different child since!! It's amazing! God is good! So is Dr. Chanin! We are so pleased with him and his practice. Cannot say enough good things!!! Everyone on his staff is so friendly and personable. We feel like part of the family! Keep up the great work! Highly recommend!!!!
I have just moved to Southaven from New Jersey and needed a PCP. I saw Dr. Nabors and I was very impressed with her. She sat and talked with me and went over my medical history in a unhurried fashion. Also the office staff all of them were friendly and very courteous. They took the time to give me a list of other specialty physicians that I needed and the waiting time was less than 30 minutes for a new patient. Overall impressed with staff and physician.
Doctor Brandon is a bonafide healer. He is able to diagnose problems with his hands. He corrected my sprained hip after a horse tossed me a couple of years ago. He does what seems like magic, and I always feel an inch taller after an adjustment. His reasonable rates keep me coming back for a tune up about every six weeks. 5 Star Recommendation. T Parker
Brandon has helped with my hip problem without x rays other orthopedic Dr's cannot find anything wrong with x rays and mri
Great Doctor that treats your family like his own.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.