American Local Locksmith
Serving the Southaven area.
1.Advanced Safe and Lock
862 Goodman Rd E
Locks & LocksmithsKeysBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
This is the only locksmith with a real locksmith shop actually on Goodman Rd. The only shop with certified licensed and bonded service.
7166 Winchester Rd Ste 105
Locks & LocksmithsKeysLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesHardware Stores
After spending 2 days calling every locksmith in our area with no luck on having a key made, I called 901 Locksmith in Memphis. In less than 2 hours they drove out to Senatobia/Strayhorn, MS area and
3.Quality Safe & Lock Co Inc
2001 Winchester Rd
Locks & LocksmithsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringSafes & VaultsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
It was a joy working with these guys! Troy came out and rekeyed my locks, he was very prompt, professional, and advised me of the type of dead bolts I need for my home at a very reasonable price. The
4.Peifer Safe & Lock
3747 Cherry Rd
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
This is the best most honest locksmith. Having experienced dishonest memphis/desoto locksmith I will always call piefer safe & lock. You can't find a better one!
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Is it weird I almost want to get locked out again so I can call Lockbusters? Yeah, my experience was that great. After coming home at 2am beers may or may not have been involved, I soon realized that
6.Get Locksmiths Now
Locks & Locksmiths
Fast response and great service, I was more than happy to have called. When you're calling locksmiths it's usually because you're in trouble, so it's great to have the whole thing solved to easily and
7.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
I called American Local Locksmith because of the reviews that was listed online and they couldn't have been more on point. He was on schedule and very professional. I would definitely refer this compa
K & L Locksmith
Collierville, TN, 38017
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.